While other automobile brands come and go, the Ford Mustang lives on. One key to the Mustang’s longevity is Ford’s willingness to reinvent it every decade to meet its customer base’s evolving demands. The result has been six distinct Mustang generations over the iconic brand’s nearly 60-year history.
The Mustang’s fifth generation, known as the S197, encompassed the 2005-2014 model years. Ford unveiled a brand-new direct-to-consumer (D2C) platform intended to enhance the vehicle’s speed and maneuverability while making it safer to drive. The 2005 Mustang marked a return to a more “classic” style from earlier generations. Some notable upgrades were a longer wheelbase, C-scoop contours on the sides and three-element taillights. Ford also replaced the 3.6-liter V6 engine with a larger and more powerful 210-horsepower 4.0-liter single overhead camshaft (SOHC) V6 engine.
The S197 Mustang was an immediate hit — Ford sold 160,975 of the 2005 models in the U.S., increasing more than 30,000 from the previous year. However, slumping sales during the next few years led Ford to give the Mustang a face-lift. In 2010, the automaker launched an updated S197 that maintained the D2C platform and offered a more powerful engine with a host of interior and exterior changes.
Where to Find the Best Parts for Your S197 Mustang
Due to all the changes and modifications over the years, finding the right replacement parts for specific Mustang models can be challenging. Top Flight Automotive can make it easier by offering a vast selection of Mustang aftermarket parts and components for every generation. We take pride in being the only source our customers need. Skip the hours of searching for what you need and calling various suppliers. When you purchase from Top Flight Automotive, you can get everything you want in a single order.
Your Trusted Source for S197 Mustang Wheels
Your vehicle’s wheel rims can bend, wear out or break, which can cause potentially dangerous handling and braking issues. Old, rusted wheels can detract from your Mustang’s appearance. Top Flight Automotive offers an assortment of S197 Mustang rims that provide cost-effective upgrades. You can purchase complete sets of four aluminum wheels that include lug nuts, hardware and the other parts you’ll need to complete the installation. We also sell some wheel products individually.
Our inventory supplies other parts you might need for your replacement project, including rear axles, hardware, disc brake caliper covers and sensors.
Each Mustang model is compatible with specific wheels and tires. With over 20 sizes to choose from, we make it easy to find the best wheels for your model and your unique driving conditions. Whether you’re looking for S197 Shelby Mustang wheels or products for a Boss 302, Bullitt or another variant from the fifth generation, we can accommodate you. If you’re looking for something specific, let us know, and we’ll track it down for you.
Aftermarket Products From Trusted Manufacturers
It’s critical that your Mustang has a set of reliable wheels — your safety rides on them. At Top Flight Automotive, we offer S197 wheels from manufacturers with an outstanding reputation for quality and safety, including Mishimoto, Carroll Shelby Wheels, California Pony Parts and many others. You can make your purchase with total peace of mind.
Let Us Help You Make the Right Decision
Sometimes, choosing the best wheels for your Mustang is a bit more challenging than following the manufacturer’s recommendations. We can make the process easier by offering our expert guidance. Our sales representatives will help you explore all the factors that go into the decision-making process, such as anticipated driving applications, weather and style. You’ll get S197 rims that will hold up well and look fantastic as you drive your vehicle down the road.
If you’re unsure about how to install your new S197 wheels or hit a snag while performing the task, we can serve as a valuable resource. Our team of experienced Mustang professionals has completed the same projects and advised many others. We can talk you through a rough patch as you attempt to complete the project.
Our professionals can also help you with planning, including ensuring you have all the tools and equipment you need to handle the job. Our site features numerous videos and other resources to guide you along the way.
What Sets Top Flight Automotive Apart
Top Flight Automotive is unique because we’re an industry leader in:
- Experience: You’ll struggle to find a Mustang aftermarket products supplier with more experience and expertise than Top Flight Automotive. We’re part of the Extra Mile Brands family of companies that’s been serving the Mustang community for over 40 years.
- Community: We’re passionate about everything involving America’s favorite pony car, including helping our customers get the most out of their vehicles. We’ll serve as a trusted partner for as long as you own your Mustang.
- Competitive pricing: Are you tired of purchasing overpriced products for your S197 Mustang? You could substantially reduce your costs when you buy from us. You’ll find many products priced below retail value, ensuring you save as many of your hard-earned dollars as possible.
- Rewards and incentives: You can also slash your expenses even more by taking advantage of our tiered loyalty program. If you find the same product offered by our competitors at a lower price, let us know, and we’ll do our best to match it.
- Fast shipping: Do you need a rush order for your S197 Mustang wheels or other products? We can accommodate you. Top Flight Automotive offers same-day shipping throughout the United States, and we also ship overseas orders every day. You’ll have your new rims in time for that upcoming car show or road trip.
Place Your S197 Wheels Order Today!
You can buy Mustang parts from Top Flight Automotive online at any time or by phone during our business hours. If you prefer the latter option, call us at 833-486-7354. Customers outside the United States should call 717-667-3004 to speak to a representative. You can also fill out and submit our contact form to learn more.