C5 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Supercharger Kit - Polished - 3.6in Pulley - V3 Si Trim - A&A Corvette Performance
- Part #200798
- OEM Part #Corvette Mods #1493-1252
Sale Price $5,999.99
Affirm - Available for US shipments only.
Stock Status: Available Please allow additional time for delivery. This item requires special handling or may ship directly from our supplier.
- A&A Corvette Performance is an independent manufacturer of custom supercharger systems for the C5 and C6 corvette, exclusively. Our systems have evolved into the most technologically advanced centrifugal systems available today. With over 500 systems on the road and hundreds of additional hours spent analyzing how every part of the system could be potentially improved, it has evolved into the finest system available. Look closely at our system vs. all others. The fit and finish of all components is second to none. This commitment to aesthetics carries forward in the same commitment to function.
- Our bracket and pulley design offers excellent alignment and belt wrap. This is essential in any supercharger system and is unsurpassed by any other manufacturer. Our intercooler design also differs from any other. Not only are our intercoolers as large as practical for a Corvette, but the placement and attention given to airflow management is unmatched. An intercooler must have as much ambient airflow through the core area as possible to be efficient. Our design is the only one that is 100% exposed to frontal airflow either directly (C6) or through the use of directional scoops (C5). Not one square inch of either intercooler is shrouded by the frame or bodywork. Airflow through the rear of the intercooler is also important. Most designs place the intercooler tightly against the radiator and air conditioning condenser. We place our intercoolers with a large space between these components which aids in airflow through the intercooler as well as airflow to the radiator and condenser. The inlet duct from our high flow air filter to the supercharger inlet is also designed with superior airflow in mind. The curves are smooth and cross sectional area is large. This all translates into lower inlet temps and more power output.
- Corvette Is A Registered Trademark Of The General Motors Corporation.
- OEM Part Number: Corvette Mods #1493-1252
- Associated Year: 1999
- Item Quantity Size: 1 KT
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.2in x 41.4in x 32.6in
- Weight: 164 pounds
- Requires Freight Shipping
- Tariff Code: 841480500
- Keywords: Forced Induction, Supercharger Kit
- Fits Year: 1999
- Fits Generation: C5 Corvette