Auto Meter 1953-2023 Chevrolet Corvette Autometer 2-1/16in Transmission Temperature Gauge 100-250F
- Part #204176
- OEM Part #Corvette Mods #13207
Sale Price $78.99
Affirm - Available for US shipments only.
Stock Status: Available Please allow additional time for delivery. This item requires special handling or may ship directly from our supplier.
- Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Whether you're towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter's Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid.
- A single wire 1/8" NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system.
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle.
- Corvette Is A Registered Trademark Of The General Motors Corporation.
- OEM Part Number: Corvette Mods #13207
- Associated Years: 1953-2023
- Item Quantity Size: 1 EA
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 5in x 5in x 5in
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Tariff Code: 8708947550
- Keywords: Instrument Panel, Transmission Temperature Gauge